The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
8. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
9. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store. We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to ‘schedule.’
- Chicken liver Pate (stormofflavors.wordpress.com)
- 3 Healthy Cooking Oils You Should Buy Now (food4thoughtnyc.com)
- What Cooking Oils do you use? are they SAFE? (gethealthywithmichelle.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning for the Liver (breastcanceryogablog.com)