1. It prevents dehydration
Coconut water helps maintain the body’s fluid levels and its potassium content helps maintain water pressure within cells and blood. In developing countries where clean water is scarce, coconut water can be life-saving and save people suffering from diarrhea, dysentery, or cholera.
2. It fuels your brain and muscles
Due to its electrolyte content, coconut water improves nervous system functions and nerve transmission. It also helps prevent muscle spasms and cramps.
3. It fights aging
Coconut water contains a compound called cytokinin, which protects cells from aging and cancer.
4. It aids digestion
Improves digestion and metabolism through bioactive enzymes. It can also aid the absorption of food.
5. It supports immune function
Follow on Twitter @myklluli
- Edy’s Launches Coconut Water Frozen Fruit Bars (shoppingblog.com)
- Coconut Water Cubes (tasyasfoods.wordpress.com)
- Product of the day – Outshine Coconut Waters Bars (osercommunicationsgroup.typepad.com)