Cancer is one of the world’s greatest health conditions that has threatened the well being of many, particularly women. It is so sad to note that many do not bother about finding preventive solution to this dreaded disease. Many instead wait to go for the curative.
But we think it pays to find better and more cost-effective ways of preventing rather than curing cancer.
We found a list of seven amazing fruits that can help in this preventive effort from Beforeitsnews.com, and thought it wise to republish it here.
A diet rich in fruits and veggies can help protect against many cancers. People who eat at least four servings of fruits have a 50 percent lower risk of cancer than those who consume no more than two such servings each day. The following 7 fruits are particularly effective.
Contains Lutein (a carotenoid along with Vitamin E), Magnesium, and monounsaturated (healthy) fats. Avocado helps fight cancer of the mouth, breast, and prostate, and improves skin tone. It also improves absorption of nutrients in other foods.
Follow on Twitter @myklluli
- Coffee May Be Able to Prevent Breast Cancer from Returning (counselheal.com)
- Longer Delay in Breast Cancer Treatment Lowers Cancer Survival (natureworldnews.com)
- After breast cancer, I bike because my life depends on it (bangordailynews.com)
- Worst Cancer Outcomes in Women Missing Mammograms (tlcupdate.wordpress.com)
- Coffee may help prevent breast cancer returning, study finds (eurekalert.org)